The objective of the Training Plan working group is to oversee the training plan of the active institution and devise novel training initiatives.
The primary objective of the Training Program, known as Knowledge Path, is to enhance the necessary qualifications and professional abilities to conduct translational and excellence research in the areas of research that are highly emphasized by the IRSJD, as well as in the field of Innovation.
This training program is complemented by seminars and training activities conducted by the various institutions that comprise the Institut de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu.
- Vanessa Andrés Director of the People and Values at the Fundació de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu
- Judith Armstrong Head of the Genomics for the diagnosis of rare diseases
- Begonya Nafría Head of the Patients Engagement in Research
- Susana Ochoa Head of the Etiopathogenesis and treatment of severe mental disorders (MERITT)
- Carlos Rodríguez Researcher at the Paediatric Cancer Epigenetics
- Jesús Márquez IRSJD researcher
- Marta García Researcher at the Translational Genomics
- Julia Ribot Scientific Manager at the Institut de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu
- Marcos Catalan Librarian at the Management Knowledge