Fundació Privada per a la Recerca i Docència Sant Joan de Déu (Sant Joan de Déu Research Foundation) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards. This commitment is also made in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of September 7, regarding the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Institut de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
- Pages are structured with semantic elements like header, navigation, main, and footer, which may help you move around more quickly.
- Headings at level 1 mark the main content area of each page, and each page's structure should follow a logical heading order from there.
- Each page on this website has "skip to content" and "skip to menu" links at the top, and a "back to start" link at the very bottom.
- Images are described with text equivalents, to ensure everyone can access graphical content.
- You should be able to zoom each page up to 300% without any issues.
- This website's colors were chosen to ensure there is sufficient color contrast on each page.
- Every component of this website is accessible via mouse, keyboard, or touch.
- To ensure the website is usable by keyboards, we've added focus styles to images, links, forms, and other focusable elements.
Content not accessible
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
We occasionally embed media in our pages, audio or video, which may not be adequately described.
If you encounter confusing media you can email us and let us know.
We also know that most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Institut de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on this website:
- E-mail: comunicacio(ELIMINAR)@fsjd.org
This statement was created on 10 May 2020.