The Clinical Research Unit currently has the following spaces:
- 4 consultation visits to visit outpatients.
- 3 seats +1 bed in Day Hospital for patients with outpatient infusion treatments.
- Hospitalization beds and ICU for patients with 24h care needs.
- Own laboratory for the preparation, separation and conservation of biological samples.
- Fridges, freezer -20ºC, freezer -80ºC with Temperature control.
- Own consultation equipment (ECG, Tensiometer, Thermometer, HB Sat meter, scale, altimeter) all calibrated and certified.
- Clinical Trials monitoring room.
- Archive of active studies.
- External file for the custody of documentation in accordance with current regulations.