Thais Agut Quijano
The researcher Thaïs Agudo graduated in Medicine in 1998 from the University of Barcelona and obtained her PhD in Medicine from the University of Barcelona in 2015.
In 2007, she made a training stay at the University Hospital La Paz in Madrid to advance knowledge of neonatal ultrasonography.
She is a Certified Professional in NIDCAP ("Newborn Individualized Developmental Care and Assessment Program") for the structured assessment of premature babies, and she is trained in the evaluation of the general movements of newborns and infants.
Since 2013, she is a senior specialist in the Neonatal Service and is responsible for neonatal neurosonography as well as the coordination of the Neurological Risk Baby Monitoring Unit. Since 2017 she has been a member of the steering group (Steering group) of the European brain Ultrasound (eurUS.brain).
Since 2010, she has been part of the NeoNeuro group of the Hospital Sant Joan de Déu-Hospital Clínic with a special interest in the research of neuroimaging biomarkers in various neurological pathologies of newborns as well as the long-term evolution of these babies.
- François C, Rodriguez-Fornells A, Teixidó M, Agut-Quiijano T and Bosch L Attenuated brain responses to speech sounds in moderate preterm infants at term age. DEVELOPMENTAL SCI . 24(1): e12990.
- Nuñez C, Arca-Diaz G, Agut-Quiijano T, Stephan-Otto C and García-Alix A Precise neonatal arterial ischemic stroke classification with a three-dimensional map of the arterial territories of the neonatal brain PEDIATRIC RESEARCH . 87(7): 1231-1236.
- León-Lozano MZ, Arnaez-Solis J, Valls-Lafon A, Arca-Diaz G, Agut-Quiijano T, Alarcon A and García-Alix A Cerebrospinal fluid levels of neuron-specific enolase predict the severity of brain damage in newborns with neonatal hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy treated with hypothermia PLoS One . 15(6): e0234082.
- Project name:
- Elaboración de un atlas morfométrico normalizado de la maduración cerebral del recién nacido prematuro y valoración del impacto de la patología cerebral en el proceso madurativo
- Thais Agut Quijano
- Funding entities:
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII)
- Starting - finishing date:
- 2019 - 2021