Thais Agut Quijano
Jefe de Grupo
The researcher Thaïs Agudo graduated in Medicine in 1998 from the University of Barcelona and obtained her PhD in Medicine from the University of Barcelona in 2015.
In 2007, she made a training stay at the University Hospital La Paz in Madrid to advance knowledge of neonatal ultrasonography.
She is a Certified Professional in NIDCAP ("Newborn Individualized Developmental Care and Assessment Program") for the structured assessment of premature babies, and she is trained in the evaluation of the general movements of newborns and infants.
Since 2013, she is a senior specialist in the Neonatal Service and is responsible for neonatal neurosonography as well as the coordination of the Neurological Risk Baby Monitoring Unit. Since 2017 she has been a member of the steering group (Steering group) of the European brain Ultrasound (eurUS.brain).
Since 2010, she has been part of the NeoNeuro group of the Hospital Sant Joan de Déu-Hospital Clínic with a special interest in the research of neuroimaging biomarkers in various neurological pathologies of newborns as well as the long-term evolution of these babies.
- Casas-Alba D, Oliva C, Salgado MDC, Codina-Bergadà A, Agut-Quiijano T, García-Alix A, Garcia-Puig M, Garcia-Cazorla A, Taglialatela M, Jou-Munoz C, Artuch-Iriberri R and Fons-Estupina C Cerebrospinal Fluid Ion Analysis in Neonatal Seizures. PEDIATRIC NEUROLOGY . 128: 16-19.
- Nuñez C, Stephan-Otto C, Arca-Diaz G, Agut-Quiijano T, Arnaez-Solis J, Cordeiro M, Benavente-Fernández I, Boronat N, Lubián-López SP, Valverde E, Hortigüela M and García-Alix A Neonatal arterial stroke location is associated with outcome at 2 years: a voxel-based lesion-symptom mapping study. ARCHIVES OF DISEASE IN CHILDHOOD-FETAL AND NEONATAL EDITION . 107(1): 45-50.
- García-Alix A, Arnaez-Solis J, Arca-Diaz G, Agut-Quiijano T, Alarcon A, Martín-Ancel A, Girabent-Farres M, Valverde E and Benavente-Fernandez I Development, Reliability, and Testing of a New Rating Scale for Neonatal Encephalopathy. JOURNAL OF PEDIATRICS . 235: 83-91.
- Project name:
- Elaboración de un atlas morfométrico normalizado de la maduración cerebral del recién nacido prematuro y valoración del impacto de la patología cerebral en el proceso madurativo
- Thais Agut Quijano
- Funding entities:
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII)
- Starting - finishing date:
- 2019 - 2023