Clara Isabel Giménez Roca
Ayudante de investigación
The researcher Clara Giménez Roca graduated in Medicine in 2009 from the University of Barcelona and obtained her degree in Pediatrics and its specific areas in 2014, after performing the residency by MIR opposition in the pediatric service of SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. In 2016, she received a master's degree in pediatric rheumatology from the University of Barcelona, after receiving two years of training in the rheumatology unit of the SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital.
From the end of her master's degree to the present, she leads a research line in scleroderma in the rheumatology unit. She makes a monographic consultation one day a week, where she evaluates and follows patients with suspicion and diagnosis of localized and systemic scleroderma. She complements research with primary care pediatrics.
She has made two oral communications on localized scleroderma, one to the national congress of pediatric rheumatology and the other to a multidisciplinary meeting of pediatric rheumatology. She has also participated in updating the localized scleroderma protocol of the Spanish Pediatric Association.
- Giménez-Roca C, Iglesias-Jimenez E, Vicente-Villa MA, Bou-Torrent R, Calzada J, Prat C, García M and Anton-Lopez J Pediatric cryoglobulinemic vasculitis successfully managed with rituximab DERMATOLOGIC THERAPY . 30(2): e12430.
- Calzada J, Anton-Lopez J, Bou-Torrent R, Iglesias-Jimenez E, Ricart S, Martín-de-Carpi J, García de Vicuña-Muñoz C, Torrente V, Sánchez-Manubens J, Giménez-Roca C, Rozas L, Juncosa-Morros T, Fortuny-Guasch C and Noguera-Julián A Tuberculosis in pediatric patients treated with anti-TNFa drugs: a cohort study. PEDIATRIC RHEUMATOLOGY . 13: 54-54.
- Giménez-Roca C, Iglesias-Jimenez E, Torrente-Segarra V, Bou-Torrent R, Sánchez-Manubens J, Calzada J, Samuel Hernandez Baldizon, Ricart S and Anton-Lopez J Efficacy and safety of TNF-alpha antagonists in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis who started treatment under 4 years of age RHEUMATOLOGY INTERNATIONAL . 35(2): 323-326.
- Project name:
- Estudio multicéntrico IPSOMAREIN (Estudi sobre l'Impacte Psicològic i SOcial de les MAlalties REumàtiques a la INfància)
- Clara Isabel Giménez Roca
- Funding entities:
- Sociedad Española de Reumatología Pediátrica (SERPE)
- Starting - finishing date:
- 2016 - 2019