The Pediatric Computational Imaging Center(PeCIC) integrates specialists from various clinical and scientific-technical disciplines to solve various challenges of medical imaging in the pediatric field.
The PeCIC supports researchers from the Institut de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital and external entities.
The PeCIC offers global support to any project based on medical imaging.
- Creation of computational tools that contribute to clinical precision.
- Implementation of new image analysis methods.
- Construction of large standardized databases.
- Data analysis with artificial intelligence tools.
- Standard services: Advice on drafting applications, design of protocols, database management, standard post-processing of medical images.
- Specialized services: Implementation of custom protocols for data acquisition and analysis, Complex image post-processing, Application of cognitive tests for the study of brain function.
- Interpretation and integration: Development of customized solutions, such as identifying biomarkers or designing functional neuroimaging cognitive tests. Creation of standardized anatomical models for various populations.
Dr. Josep Munuera
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu
Passatge Sant Joan de Déu, 2
08950 Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona)