Scientific-technical support service for molecular analysis and processing of biological samples offers support in the following tasks:
Design and support for research projects with biological samples
- Support in the design of research projects with biological samples.
- Technical and logistical support for the development of research projects or clinical trials.
Processing of biological samples
- Isolation of mononuclear cells from peripheral blood for extraction of protein or RNA.
- Isolation and aliquots of plasma or serum.
- Aliquots of whole blood.
- Protein extraction (mononuclear cells from peripheral blood and tissue).
- Extraction of RNA (mononuclear cells from peripheral blood and tissue).
- Extraction of genomic DNA (peripheral blood and tissue).
- Protein quantification.
- DNA and RNA quantification and quality control.
Molecular analysis of biological samples:
- Analysis of samples by immunoblot.
- Analysis of samples by RT-qPCR.
- Processing and analysis of molecular results.
- Creation of databases and introduction of variables.
Dra. Belén Ramos
Molecular Laboratory Coordinator
Tel. 936 009 452
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.