Lluis Brunet Llobet
The researcher Lluís Brunet Llobet has a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona since 1991 and in Dentistry from the University of Barcelona since 1994. He has two master's degrees from the University of Barcelona, one in Dentistry since 1995 and another in Orthodontics since 1998. He is a PhD since in Medicine and Surgery "cum laude" since 1998.
He is an assistant doctor and a Clinical Professor at the Odontology Department at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital since 1999. He has been a professor of the Master's in Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Barcelona since 2004.
Since 2018 he has been a member of the research group "Hospital Dentistry, Clinical Orthodontics & Periodontal Medicine Research Group", linked to the Institut de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu.
- Moncunill J, Brunet Ll, Cuadras-Palleja D, Lorente N, Pascal R, Rovira-Zurriaga C, Nadal A and Miranda-Rius J Do the clinical criteria used to diagnose periodontitis affect the association with prematurity? Odontology . 109(2): 455-463.
- Pau Cahuana Bartra, Abel Belizario Cahuana Cardenas, Brunet Ll, Ayats-Soler M, Miranda-Rius J and ALEJANDRO RIVERA BARÓ The use of 3D additive manufacturing technology in autogenous dental transplantation. 3D Printing in Medicine . 6(1): 16-16.
- Miranda-Rius J, Brunet Ll, Lahor-Soler E, Mrina O, Mashala EI and Mahande MJ Periodontal and dental conditions of a school population in a volcanic region of Tanzania with highly fluoridated community drinking water. AFRICAN HEALTH SCIENCES . 20(1): 476-487.
- Project name:
- SGR 2017_Hospital Dentistry & Periodontal Medicine Research Group
- Lluis Brunet Llobet
- Funding entities:
- Agaur - Agència de Gestió d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca
- 2017 SGR 00453
- Starting - finishing date:
- 2017 - 2021