Lluis Brunet Llobet
The researcher Lluís Brunet Llobet has a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona since 1991 and in Dentistry from the University of Barcelona since 1994. He has two master's degrees from the University of Barcelona, one in Dentistry since 1995 and another in Orthodontics since 1998. He is a PhD since in Medicine and Surgery "cum laude" since 1998.
He is an assistant doctor and a Clinical Professor at the Odontology Department at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital since 1999. He has been a professor of the Master's in Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Barcelona since 2004.
Since 2018 he has been a member of the research group "Hospital Dentistry, Clinical Orthodontics & Periodontal Medicine Research Group", linked to the Institut de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu.
- Perandones-González H, Rusiñol-Batlle L, Bosquez D, Brunet Ll, Ivars M, Yubero-Siles D, Sarig O, Malki L, Peled A, Sprecher E and Baselga E Woolly hair in tricho-dento-osseous syndrome PEDIATRIC DERMATOLOGY . : .
- Miranda-Rius J, Brunet Ll, Blanc V, Álvarez G, Moncunill J, Mashala EI, Kasebele Y, Masenga G, Nadal A and León R Microbial profile of placentas from Tanzanian mothers with adverse pregnancy outcomes and periodontitis. Oral diseases . 29(2): 772-785.
- Brunet Ll, Auria-Martin, Beatriz, Gonzalez-Chopite, Yndira, Cahuana-Bartra P, Mashala, Elias Isaack and Miranda-Rius J The use of silver diamine fluoride in a children's hospital: Critical analysis and action protocol. Clinical and Experimental Dental Research . 8(5): 1175-1184.
- Project name:
- SGR 2017_Hospital Dentistry & Periodontal Medicine Research Group
- Lluis Brunet Llobet
- Funding entities:
- Agaur - Agència de Gestió d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca
- 2017 SGR 00453
- Starting - finishing date:
- 2017 - 2021