- Hartman CA, Chen Q, Solberg BS, Du Rietz E, Klungsøyr K, Cortese S, Dalsgaard S, Haavik J, Ribasés M, Mostert JC, Libutzki B, Kittel-Schneider S, Cormand B, Vos M, Larsson H, Reif A, Faraone SV and Bellato A Anxiety, mood, and substance use disorders in adult men and women with and without attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: A substantive and methodological overview. NEUROSCIENCE AND BIOBEHAVIORAL REVIEWS . 151: 105209-105209.
- Welander NZ, Rukh G, Rask-Andersen M, Harder AVE, van den Maagdenberg AMJM, Schiöth HB and Mwinyi J Migraine, inflammatory bowel disease and celiac disease: A Mendelian randomization study. Headache . 63(5): 642-651.
- Zhao L, Zhao W, Cao J and Tu Y Causal relationships between migraine and microstructural white matter: a Mendelian randomization study. JOURNAL OF HEADACHE AND PAIN . 24(1): 10-10.
- Project name:
- Therapeutic correction of tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency (THD): a neuropediatric disorder of dopamine synthesis and a model of parkinsonism”.
- MªAngels García Cazorla, Bru Cormand Rifà
- Funding entities:
- Hospital Sant Joan de Déu - Esplugues HSJD
- Starting - finishing date:
- 2019 - 2022
Dr. Bru Cormand and Noèlia Fernàndez (IRSJD) led a research study where reveals the molecular mechanisms to explain how the YWHAZ gene -related to psychiatric and neurological disorders such as autism and schizophrenia- can alter the neurodevelopmental process.
People with attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) combined with disruptive behaviour disorders (DBDs) share about the 80% of genetic variants associated with aggressive and antisocial behaviours, this is one of the conclusions of a study published in the journal Nature Communications.
Institut de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu researchers collaborate in this study led by Professor Jordi Garcia Fernàndez, from the Faculty of Biology and the Institute of Biomedicine of the University of Barcelona (IBUB).