Cristina Jou Muñoz
Cristina Jou graduated in Medicine and Surgery in 1997 from the University of Lleida Barcelona and obtained her specialist degree in Pathological Anatomy in 2002. Since 2008, she works at the SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital at the service of Pathological Anatomy, being the responsible for neuropathology.
In 2014, she made a stay at the Institute de Myologie in Paris with a dedication to muscle pathology, expanding his knowledge in electron microscopy.
Since 2015, she is a member attached to the Center for Biomedical Research in Rare Diseases Network (CIBERER), and is the author and co-author of more than 50 scientific publications.
Since 2018 she has been the scientific director of the Biobank of the SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital, focused on promoting biomedical research in paediatrics at our centre but with an open assignment to other researchers. The Biobank has been part of the National Network of Biobanks of the Carlos III Health Institute since 2010, has been registered with the Generalitat since 2013.
- Milev MP, Stanga D, Schänzer A, Nascimento-Osorio A, Saint-Dic D, Ortez-Gonzalez CI, Natera-de Benito D, Barrios DG, Colomer J, Badosa-Gallego MC, Jou-Munoz C, Gallano P, Gonzalez-Quereda L, Töpf A, Johnson K, Straub V, Hahn A, Sacher M and Jimenez-Mallebrera C Publisher Correction: Characterization of three TRAPPC11 variants suggests a critical role for the extreme carboxy terminus of the protein. SCIENTIFIC REPORTS . 10(1): 19770-19770.
- Paredes-Fuentes AJ, Montero-Sanchez R, Codina-Bergadà A, Jou-Munoz C, Fernández G, Joan Maynou Fernández, Santos-Ocaña C, Riera J, Navas P, Drobnic F and Artuch-Iriberri R Coenzyme Q(10) Treatment Monitoring in Different Human Biological Samples. Antioxidants . 9(10): .
- Bobadilla-Quesada EJ, Natera-de Benito D, Carrera-García L, Ortez-Gonzalez CI, Exposito-Escudero J, Jimenez-Mallebrera C, Jou-Munoz C, Codina-Bergadà A, Joan R. Corbera Torredeflò, Moya O, Saez V, Gonzalez-Quereda L, Gallano P, Colomer J, Cuadras-Palleja D, Medina J, Yoldi ME and Nascimento-Osorio A Early and long-term effect of the treatment with pyridostigmine in patients with GMPPB-related congenital myasthenic syndrome. NEUROMUSCULAR DISORDERS . 30(9): 719-726.
- Project name:
- Plataformas de apoyo a la Investigación en Ciencias y Tecnologías de la Salud
- Teresa María Ribalta Farrés, Cristina Jou Muñoz
- Funding entities:
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII)
- Starting - finishing date:
- 2018 - 2020