Natàlia Gorina Careta
Ayudante de investigación
Natalia Gorina Careta is a specialized technician and project manager in the Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychobiology of the Faculty of Psychology at the University of Barcelona. Graduated in Biomedical Sciences in 2013 from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, she obtained her PhD in Brain, Cognition and Behavior from the University of Barcelona in 2019.
Between 2010 and 2012 she was an internal student in the Medical Histology Unit of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and later for a year in the Immunobiology Group of the Institut de Recerca de la Vall d'Hebron. She has also been as an internal student in the Department of Biomedical Sciences at the Università degli Studi di Sassari, Italy and as a visiting PhD student in the Department of Psychology at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
Since 2014 she has been part of the Brainlab - Cognitive Neuroscience Research Group, where in addition to completing her doctoral thesis, she has been involved in 8 research projects and has attended more than 20 national and international conferences. During this period, she has authored and co-authored seven articles in first quartile journals and has co-supervised 4 end-of-degree and one final master's degree papers.
She is currently a project manager and specialized technique for the same Cognitive Neuroscience group, as well as being responsible for the group's logistics and responsible for welcoming visiting researchers and international students.
- Gorina N, Ribas-Prats T, Arenillas-Alcón S, Puertollano-Rodríguez M, Gómez-Roig MD and Escera C Neonatal Frequency-Following Responses: A Methodological Framework for Clinical Applications. Seminars in Hearing . 43(3): 162-176.
- Gorina N, Kurkela JLO, Hämäläinen J, Astikainen P and Escera C Neural generators of the frequency-following response elicited to stimuli of low and high frequency: A magnetoencephalographic (MEG) study Neuroimage . 231: 117866-117866.
- Font-Alaminos M, Ribas-Prats T, Gorina N and Escera C Emergence of prediction error along the human auditory hierarchy. HEARING RESEARCH . 399: 107954-107954.
- Project name:
- Respuesta de seguimiento de frecuencia (RSD) como biomarcador de desarrollo neurocognitivo en recién nacidos con exposición prenatal al alcohol.
- Maria Dolores Gómez Roig
- Funding entities:
- Hospital Sant Joan de Déu - Esplugues HSJD
- Starting - finishing date:
- 2020 - 2023