- Entitat convocant:
- IBSA Foundation for Scientific Research
- Projectes de recerca
- Termini intern:
- Termini real:
The IBSA Foundation for Scientific Research awards six fellowships each year to young researchers for projects in the following research fields:
- Fertility and Urology
- Orthopaedics and Rheumatology
- Pain Medicine
- Healthy Aging/Regenerative Medicine (2023 special edition)
The call is open to PhD students, postdoctoral researchers and residents. Applicants can be of any nationality and from any country, and should:
- Be under 40 years old on the deadline for submission of proposals.
- Have a degree in medicine, biology, pharmacy, biotechnology or bioengineering.
For the duration of the grant, applicants must be active in the host institution ie a research organisation (such as universities, hospitals or other research centres), whose primary goal is to independently conduct non-economic biomedical research and disseminate its results.
Each fellowship is for €32,000.
Funding is intended to cover salary, mobility costs and cost of living for 12 months.
In case of interest, please click on "m'interessa" and we will contact you.