Innovative Health Initiative (IHI) call 4 2023: Short pre-announcement on future opportunities
- Entitat convocant:
- Innovative Health Initiative
- Projectes de recerca
- Termini intern:
- Termini real:
IHI calls for proposals (previously known as IMI calls) represent an opportunity for organizations involved in health research and healthcare to form consortia and apply to be part of cross-sector partnerships that bring together a range of stakeholders to tackle some of the biggest challenges in health research today.
The IHI call 4, which is a two-stage call, covers the following six topics:
- Topic 1: Expanding translational knowledge in minipigs: a path to reduce and replace nonhuman primates in non-clinical safety assessment - The maximum financial contribution from IHI is up to EUR 8 500 000.
- Topic 2: Patientcentric blood sample collection to enable decentralized clinical trials and improve access to healthcare - The maximum financial contribution from IHI is up to EUR 4 500 000.
- Topic 3: Inclusive clinical studies for equitable access to clinical research in Europe The maximum financial contribution from IHI up to EUR 28 000 000.
- Topic 4: Establishing novel approaches to improve clinical trials for rare and ultrarare diseases - The maximum financial contribution from IHI up to EUR 8 500 000.
- Topic 5: Safe & Sustainable by Design (SSbD) packaging and single use device solutions for healthcare products The maximum financial contribution from IHI is up to EUR 8 300 000.
- Topic 6: Sustainable circular development and manufacturing of healthcare products and their quantitative environmental impact assessment The maximum financial contribution from IHI up to EUR 20.000.000.
Depending on each topic, the action duration is in between 42 and 72 months.
This is only the information from the announcment of the call. More information is to come once the final call launches this summer 2023.
To be defined in the final announcement of the call.
In case of interest, please click on "m'interessa" and we will contact you.