- Entitat convocant:
- EB Research Partnership (EBRP)
- Projectes de recerca
- Termini intern:
- Termini real:
EB Research Project Grants are available annually to support research projects with the potential to lead directly to commercially feasible products and therapies for treating and/or curing Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB). Research projects:
- Should be designed to result in the creation of EB therapies with the aim of commercialisation within the next 1-4 years. Approaches that lead to meaningful step changes in the quality of lives of those living with EB and/or aim to be curative will be prioritised. All approaches must include thoughts around commercial sustainability.
- May relate to repurposing existing drugs or products for EB, if expected to significantly impact EB patients' quality of life.
- May be intended to provide localised or systemic benefit to EB patients.
- May involve pre-clinical or clinical trial work. However, clinical trial work is strongly preferred. Projects involving pre-clinical work should include a detailed plan and timeline regarding commercialisation.
- May relate to developing research-enabling tools, such as data collection and analysis platforms, to accelerate clinical trials.
- Should not be concerned primarily with basic or open-ended research projects without the intention to lead directly to commercially feasible EB therapies.
Each principal investigator must hold a medical degree and/or a doctoral degree in a relevant field and a post-doctoral or faculty position (or beyond) at a university, medical school or other institution that regularly hosts scientific and/or medical research. EBRP will normally grant awards only to applicants affiliated with institutions with 501(c)(3) status (or the equivalent for foreign institutions).
In case of interest please click on "m'interessa" and we will contact with you.