Sheila Sherlock Post Graduate Fellowship
- Entitat convocant:
- EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE STUDY OF THE LIVER
- Recursos Humans
- Termini FSJD:
- 60.000 €
The program is open to Europeans and non-Europeans who wish to conduct post-graduate research at a European center. Applicants must hold a PhD and /or a MD degree and have no more than two years of postgraduate research experience.
60,000 EUR per year paid directly to the Hosting Institution, providing support for basic salary.
Mobility allowance, 500 EUR per month
Family allowance, 500 EUR per month
- Candidates must be active EASL members or have applied for membership at the time of the application;
- Applicant must not hold a permanent position;
- Applicants must hold a PhD and /or a MD degree and have no more than two years of postgraduate research experience (after achieving the highest degree title).
- The Hosting Institution must be in Europe;
- The Hosting Institution must be different from the Home Institution and preferably located in a different European country;
- No more than 1 application per and home institution will be considered during the period of 2 years following the grant award.;
- The research supervisor in the hosting institution must be an EASL member but must not be a member of the EASL Governing Board.
- No restriction on the applicant's age or nationality
- A detailed research proposal identifying an important research question and the plan to achieve the aims (max. 4 pages)
- A detailed CV (Max. 2 pages)
- 2 reference letters (including one from the candidate's senior mentor at the home institution)
- An official letter signed by the candidate's supervisor at the hosting institution including the following:
- A statement detailing how much of the design and research work will be done by the candidate,
- A statement confirming that the object of the research program is unpublished (as defined by not having appeared on PubMed) by the closing date for award submissions.
- A confirmation that the Hosting Institution will appoint the candidate under a temporary employment contract if the fellowship is granted.
- A confirmation that the candidate is, or has applied to become, a member of the EASL.
In case of interest, please contact with FSJD Research Department.