Scientific Progress Immunoglobulins in Neurology (SPIN) Award Program
- Entitat convocant:
- Laboratorios Grífols
- Projectes de recerca
- Termini FSJD:
- 50,000 €
Funding for innovative ideas in the field of immunoglobulin research in neurology as well as novel immunoglobulin therapies for neurological conditions, lead by young investigators.
The SPIN Award aims to:
- Develop novel concepts in immunoglobulin research in neurology
- Encourage discovery of beneficial immunoglobulin applications in neurological disorders
- Promote research of novel therapeutic options for patients with neurological conditions
Proposals may include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanism of action
- Safety and tolerability
- Quality of life
Applications are encouraged from both individuals and teams who may be conducting research at hospitals, universities or independent institutions.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the SPIN Award program:
- Applicants must present a focused project with goals that can be achieved within 12 months.
- Applicants must be employed or supported by a hospital, university or independent institution.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 at the time point of letter of intent submission.
Eligible applicants are asked to submit a Letter of Intent outlining the aims of their research project. All Letters of Intent will be reviewed by the Review Committee who will select a number of candidates to submit a full proposal.