Nyirahabimana Anna Habimana Jordana
Researcher N. Anna Habimana Jordana graduated in Medicine in 2013 from the University of Lleida. Subsequently, she completed her specialization in Pediatrics and Specific Areas at the Hospital Sant Joan de Déu in 2018 and obtained a Master's degree in Pediatric Palliative Care from UNIR in 2019.
Since 2018, she has been part of the Palliative Care and Complex Chronic Patient Service.
She actively participates as a member of:
- Editorial Board of the journal Pediatria Catalana.
- Member of the Spanish Association of Pediatrics since 2014.
- Member of the Catalan Society of Pediatrics since 2014.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Palliative Care since 2019.
- Member of the Catalan-Balearic Society of Palliative Care.
- Member of the Anjana Working Group since 2018.
- Member of the PEDPAL Training Working Group since 2020.
- Participation in the Pediatric Palliative Care Working Group of the Catalan Society of Pediatrics since 2018.
- Mentoring of residents and university students in Master's programs during their rotation in C2P2.