- European Commission
- Projectes de recerca
- Internal deadline:
- Official deadline:
- 1.000.000€ aproximetly
The Staff Exchanges action funds short-term international and inter-sectoral exchanges of staff members involved in research and innovation activities of participating organisations.
The aim is to develop sustainable collaborative projects between different organisations from the academic and non-academic sectors (in particular SMEs), based in Europe and beyond.
Exchanged staff benefit from new knowledge, skills and career development perspectives, while participating organisations increase their research and innovation capacities.
Staff Exchanges projects can last up to four years (up to 360 person months of funding). The grant funds the mobility of seconded staff members from one month to one year. Staff involved should return to their sending organisations after the secondment, to pass on their knowledge.
Staff exchanges between organisations in EU Member States or Horizon Europe Associated Countries are required to be between different sectors (academic or non-academic), except if they are interdisciplinary. For partnerships with non-associated Third Countries, exchanges within the same sector and the same discipline are allowed.
Staff Exchanges are open to international consortia of universities, research institutions, businesses, SMEs and other non-academic organisations. They need to include:
- At least three organisations in three different countries, two of which need to be located in a different EU Member State or Horizon Europe Associated Country.
- Above this minimum, the participation of organisations from any country is possible.
- If all participating organisations are from the same sector (academic or non-academic), at least one must be from a non-associated Third Country.
Individual staff members are selected by their sending organisations to take part in the planned exchanges.
Staff funded by Staff Exchanges:
- Can be researchers at any career stage, from PhD candidates to postdoctoral researchers, as well as administrative, technical or managerial staff involved in research and innovation activities.
- Can be of any nationality.
- Must be engaged in, or linked to, research and innovation activities at their sending organisation for at least one month prior to the secondment.
- Should return to their sending organisation after the secondment, to pass on their knowledge and foster collaboration.
In case of interest, please click on "m'interessa" and we will contact you.