- IBSA Foundation for Scientific Research
- Projectes de recerca
- Internal deadline:
- Official deadline:
The IBSA Foundation for Scientific Research awards six fellowships each year to young researchers for projects in the following research fields:
- Fertility and Urology
- Orthopaedics and Rheumatology
- Pain Medicine
- Healthy Aging/Regenerative Medicine (2023 special edition)
Each fellowship is for 32.000€.
Funding is intended to cover salary, mobility costs and cost of living for 12 months.
The call is open to PhD students, postdoctoral researchers and residents. Applicants can be of any nationality and from any country, and should:
- Be under 40 years old on the deadline for submission of proposals.
- Have a degree in medicine, biology, pharmacy, biotechnology or bioengineering.
For the duration of the grant, applicants must be active in the host institution ie a research organisation (such as universities, hospitals or other research centres), whose primary goal is to independently conduct non-economic biomedical research and disseminate its results.
Fellowships do not cover bench fees, overheads, funds for consumables or any other financial benefits for the host supervisor/the receiving institute.
Applicants in permanent positions such as professors cannot apply.
In case of interest, please click on "m'interessa" and we will contact you.