Myrovlytis Trust Project Grants and Small/Pilot Studies
- The Myrovlytis Trust
- Projectes de recerca
- FSJd end:
- Projects Grants: Up to £300,000. Small / Pilot Studies: Up to £20,000.
Funding is available over one or three years to support research projects that focus on the Trust's priority areas of Birt-Hogg Dubé Syndrome, related kidney disorders and osteosarcoma.
The Myrovlytis Trust is a medical research charity dedicated to promoting research into and advancing education about rare genetic kidney disorders such as Birt-Hogg-Dubé (BHD) syndrome.
- Project Grants: aim to support researchers over a maximum period of three years on the topic of Birt-Hogg Dubé Syndrome, related kidney disorders and osteosarcoma.
- Small/Pilot Studies: Funding to initiate a one-year study with clear milestones related to the Trust's aims.
Successful research projects generally achieve one or more of the following:
- Advance understanding of the molecular and cellular biology, clinical manifestations, and/or epidemiology of a rare disease.
- Maximise the benefits of current research, by encouraging collaborations among researchers and healthcare professionals.
- Work towards technological innovation in therapeutics.
Application is open to researchers worldwide who are engaged in basic or clinical research into Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome or another rare genetic kidney disease.
Initial pre-proposals before submission of the full grant application form are welcome. The pre-proposal should be one paragraph and include an estimate of costs. Please email the pre-proposal to grants(ELIMINAR)@myrovlytistrust.org
Funding consists of:
Projects Grants: Up to £300,000.
Small/Pilot Studies: Up to £20,000.
Applicants should download, complete and email an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications can be submitted at any time.