Clinic and Laboratory Integration Program (CLIP)
- Cancer Research Institute
- Projectes de recerca
- FSJd end:
- $100.000 per year
Funding for qualified scientists who are working to explore clinically relevant questions aimed at improving the effectiveness of cancer immunotherapies.
The grant will support basic, pre-clinical, and translational research, which will provide information that can be directly applied to optimizing cancer immunotherapy in the clinic.
In partnership with the Chordoma Foundation (CF), CRI has secured limited funding that will provide for additional CLIP grants focused on topics related to accelerating the development of effective treatments and ultimately a cure for chordoma, a rare type of cancer that occurs in the bones of the skull base and spine. Please be advised that CF has chordoma models and banked tumor samples that are available to the research community
$100.000 per year
Candidates for a CLIP Grant must hold a faculty appointment as a tenure-track assistant professor (or higher rank) at the time of award activation.
CRI has no citizenship restrictions, and research supported by the award may be conducted at medical schools and research centers in the United States or abroad.
Please note that CLIP Grants do not support research at for-profit institutions.
The process for applying for a CLIP Grant consists of two parts:
- Letter of Intent: Deadline 1 November 2021
- Invited Application: Deadline 1 February 2022
Letters of intent must be submitted electronically at https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_205?SA=SNA&FID=35012
- Abstract of research in nontechnical English explaining the importance of the proposed research and its clinical relevance. Not to exceed 250 words.
- An initial research concept (succinct description of the proposed research, description of the relevance of the proposed research to cancer immunology, description of how your proposed project bridges laboratory and clinical discovery), not to exceed 3 pages.
- Brief description of your current research.
- Curriculum vitae and bibliography (limit bibliography to past 5 years or publications relevant to proposed research).
In case of interest contact with internacional(ELIMINAR)@fsjd.org before October 25th.