ZOLL Foundation Research Grants
- ZOLL Foundation
- Projectes de recerca
- FSJd end:
- Up to $50.000
The ZOLL Foundation is a US-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organisation that was established in 2013 by the ZOLL Medical Corporation. The foundation provides grants that support research and educational methods designed to improve resuscitation practices, prevent patient deterioration associated with cardiac arrest, and enhance the care of acute patients to reduce mortality and morbidity. Its focus is on providing seed grants for new investigators starting on the path of resuscitation and acute critical care research.
Eligible projects include:
- Early research in new therapies or techniques.
- Reviews of data and information to better understand practices in the field of resuscitation and acute critical care.
- Educational activities combined with measurement to enhance care.
- Promising start-up projects whose initial results may allow researchers to seek additional funding from other sources, allowing for continued research that will require more extensive trials or scale.
Grants are typically in the $10,000 to $50,000 range. Funds awarded will not cover institutional overhead costs.
Applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be a newer researcher, ideally recommended by a more established investigator.
- Have a formal association with an institution or agency involved in resuscitation or acute critical care in a medical, scientific, educational, or administrative capacity.
- Individual applicants must not be under any professional restrictions and must have all required certifications or licenses necessary to practice their occupation.
Applications, whether from an individual or an organisation, must include a reference from a health care professional recommending the project and the individual or organisation applying for the grant.
Applications must be submitted to the ZOLL Foundation using the online application system. There are two annual deadlines: 31 March and 30 September.
In case of interest, please contact lnorton(ELIMINAR)@fsjd.org