Erasmus+Call2021 Key Action 2: Partnerships for Cooperation
- Erasmus +
- Projectes de recerca
- FSJd end:
- Up to €400.000
Erasmus+ is the new EU Programme in the fields of education, training, youth and sport for the period2021-2027.Education, training, youth and sport are key areas that support citizens in their personal and professional development.The general objective of the Programme is to support, through lifelong learning, the educational, professional andpersonaldevelopment of people in education, training, youth and sport, in Europe and beyond, thereby contributing tosustainable growth, quality jobs and social cohesion, to driving innovation, and to strengthening European identity andactive citizenship.
Among others, the call funds the following two types ofPartnershipsfor Cooperation:\
- Cooperation Partnerships in education and sport: they allow organisations to increase the quality and relevance of their activities, to develop and reinforce their networks of partners, to increase their capacity to operate jointly at transnational level, boosting internationalisation of their activities and through exchanging or developing new practices and methods as well as sharing and confronting ideas. They aim to support the development, transfer and/or implementation of innovative practices as well as the implementation of joint initiatives promoting cooperation, peer learning and exchanges of experience at European level.
- Smallscale partnerships in education and sport: these actions aim at reaching out to grassroots organisations, less experienced organisations and newcomers to the Programme, reducing entry barriers to the programme for organisations with smaller organisational capacity. This action will also support flexible formats, allowing organisations to have more means to reach out to people with fewer opportunities.
In 2021, partnerships for cooperation must address one or more of the following programme priority areas:
- Inclusion and diversity in all fields of education, training, youth and sport;
- Environment and fight against climate change;
- Addressing digital transformation through development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity;
- Common values, civic engagement and participation.
In addition to the general priorities mentioned above, the project must address specific priorities in the respective sectors, which are detailed in the call for proposals.
Project management: activities that are necessary to ensure the adequate planning, implementation and follow-up of the projects, including smooth and efficient collaboration between project partners. In this phase, activities typically include organisational and administrative tasks, virtual meetings among partners, preparation of communication materials, preparation and follow-up of participants taking part in activities, etc.
Implementation activities: can include networking events, meetings, working sessions to exchange practices and to develop results. These activities may also involve the participation of staff and learners, provided that their participation contributes to the achievement of project objectives.
Sharing and promotion activities: organisation of conferences, sessions, events aimed at sharing, explaining and promoting the results of the project, whether they are in the form of tangible results, conclusions, good practices or any other form.
The projects may also organise mobility activities for staff, youth workers, learners and young people in order to support project implementation and the achievement of the project objectives.
Cooperation partnerships: minimum 3 organisations from 3 eligible countries.
Small-scale partnerships: minimum 2 organisations from2 eligible countries.
Cooperation projects in the field of education, training and youth: the grant is a variable amount, with a minimum of 100.000 and maximum of 400.000 euro for projects, depending on the project duration.
Cooperation projects in the field of sport: the proposed funding model consists of a menu of 3 single lump sums, corresponding to the total grant amount for the project: 120.000, 250.000 and 400.000 euro. Applicants will choose between these amounts according to the activities they want to undertake and the results they want to achieve.
Small-scale partnerships: the proposed funding model consists of a menu of 2 single lump sums, corresponding to the total grant amount for the project: 30.000 and 60.000 euro. Applicants will choose between these amounts according to the activities they want to undertake and the results they want to achieve.
Cooperation partnerships: between 12 and 36 months.
Small-scalepartnerships: between 6 and 24 months.
Any type of organisation active in any field of education, training,youth, sport or other socio-economic sectors as well as to organisationscarrying out activities that are transversal to different fields.
Cooperation partnerships: 20 May 2021.
Small-scale partnerships in the field of education, training and youth: 20 May and 3 November 2021.
Small-scale partnerships in the field of sport: 20 May 2021.
In case of interest, please contact lnorton(ELIMINAR)@fsjd.org