- EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF ALLERGY AND CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY
- FSJd end:
- 4.000 €
These fellowships intend to fund a 3 month clinical fellowship in a foreign European hospital. The Fellowships are for EAACI members in training for allergy and clinical immunology early in their careers and are not intended for well-established specialists.
EAACI Junior Members (JMs) in training or recently specialised in allergy and clinical immunology.
The fellowship application uses an online platform. You are asked to complete some information online and upload additional signed documents into the system.
Before starting the application process, please ensure you have the following information at hand:
1. Your EAACI Membership Number (mandatory)
2. Your host's EAACI membership number (mandatory)
3. Your home supervisor's EAACI membership number (if applicable)
4. Motivation letter, specifying the host centre for application (mandatory, to be entered online)
5. Commitment statement assuming that the candidate will not apply to any other national/European grant for the fellowship (mandatory, to be entered online)
6. Curriculum vitae (mandatory, 1 A4 page maximum, for upload)
7. Letter of recommendation from your home supervisor (mandatory, signed, for upload)
8. Confirmation from host supervisor that they accept the terms (signed, for upload)
9. Short description of the schedule/programme for the planned visit of a fellow by your host supervisor
10. Confirmation from home supervisor that they accept the terms (signed, for upload)
11. You may upload additional documents with figures, graphs or any other relevant project-related information.
In case of interest, please contact with FSJD Research Department.