Innovative Health Initiative (IHI) call 5 2023: Short pre-announcement on future opportunities
- Entidad convocante:
- Innovative Health Initiative
- Projectes de recerca
- Plazo interno:
- Plazo real:
IHI calls for proposals (previously known as IMI calls) represent an opportunity for organisations involved in health research and healthcare to form consortia and apply to be part of cross-sector partnerships that bring together a range of stakeholders to tackle some of the biggest challenges in health research today.
The IHI call 5, which is a single-stage call, covering the following four topics:
- Topic 1: Accelerating the implementation of New Approach Methodologies and other innovative nonanimal approaches for the development, testing and production of health technologies - Applicant consortia will be competing for a maximum financial contribution from IHI up to EUR 30 000 000.
- Topic 2: Development and proof of principle of new clinical applications of theranostics solutions – Applicant consortia will be competing for the maximum financial contribution from IHI up to EUR 25 000 000.
- Topic 3: Improved prediction, detection, and treatment approaches for comprehensive stroke management – Applicant consortia will be competing for the maximum financial contribution from IHI up to EUR 40 000 000.
- Topic 4: Maximising the potential of synthetic data generation in healthcare applications - Applicant consortia will be competing for the maximum financial contribution from IHI up to EUR 20 000 000.
This is only the information from the announcment of the call. More information is to come once the final call launches this summer 2023.
To be defined in the final announcement of the call.
In case of interest, please click on "m'interessa" and we will contact you.