- Entidad convocante:
- European Commission
- Projectes de recerca
- Plazo interno:
- Plazo real:
HaDEA has published eight new calls for proposals under the EU4Health 2022 Annual Work Programme.
The topics published focus on innovative approaches to cancer screening, non-communicable diseases, mental health, health technology, workforce and more.
- EU4H-2022-PJ-01: Call for proposals to monitor and strengthen the implementation of innovative approaches to prostate, lung and gastric cancer screening at Union level
- EU4H-2022-PJ-02: Call for proposals on prevention of NCDs - other NCDs (different from cardiovascular diseases and diabetes)
- EU4H-2022-PJ-03: Call for proposals on promoting mental health
- EU4H-2022-PJ-04: Call for proposals to support the implementation of the Regulation on health technology assessment - training of patient and clinical experts contributing to joint health technology assessment activities
- EU4H-2022-PJ-05: Call for proposals to support increased capacity of notified bodies for medical devices
- EU4H-2022-PJ-06: Call for proposals to provide training for health workforce, including digital skills
- EU4H-2022-PJ-07: Call for proposals to support Member States and other relevant actors to implement relevant results of innovative public health research in relation to vaccination against COVID-19
- EU4H-2022-PJ-08: Call for proposals to develop early warning features and guidance in the area of pricing through the EURIPID database, based on competition cases
Applicant eligibility varies between calls, but includes academia and education establishments, research institutes, national and regional health authorities hospitals, civil society organisations (associations, foundations, NGOs and similar entities), expert networks and established networks in the field of public health.
All applicants must be legal entities established in an EU Member State or country associated to the EU4Health Programme, or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before the deadline for submission.
Applications to the first wave of 2022 action grants can be submitted until 24 May 2022 (17:00 CEST).