Erasmus+ Call 2022 Key Action 2: Partnerships for Cooperation
- Entidad convocante:
- European Commission
- Projectes de recerca
- Plazo FSJD:
- Depending on the programme
The general objective of the Programme is to support, through lifelong learning, the educational, professional and personal development of people in education, training, youth and sport, in Europe and beyond, thereby contributing to sustainable growth, quality jobs and social cohesion, to driving innovation, and to strengthening European identity and active citizenship.
Among others, the call funds the following two types of Partnerships for Cooperation:
- Cooperation Partnerships in education and sport: They aim to support the development, transfer and/or implementation of innovative practices as well as the implementation of joint initiatives promoting cooperation, peer learning and exchanges of experience at European level.
- Small-scale partnerships in education and sport: these actions aim at reaching out to grassroots organisations, less experienced organisations and newcomers to the Programme, reducing entry barriers to the programme for organisations with smaller organisational capacity. This action will also support flexible formats, allowing organisations to have more means to reach out to people with fewer opportunities.
In 2022, partnerships for cooperation must address one or more of the following programme priority areas:
- Inclusion and diversity in all fields of education, training, youth and sport; - Environment and fight against climate change;
- Addressing digital transformation through development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity;
- Common values, civic engagement and participation
- Project management: activities that are necessary to ensure the adequate planning, implementation and follow-up of the projects, including smooth and efficient collaboration between project partners. In this phase, activities typically include organisational and administrative tasks, virtual meetings among partners, preparation of communication materials, preparation and follow-up of participants taking part in activities, etc.
- Implementation activities: can include networking events, meetings, working sessions to exchange practices and to develop results. These activities may also involve the participation of staff and learners, provided that their participation contributes to the achievement of project objectives.
- Sharing and promotion activities: organisation of conferences, sessions, events aimed at sharing, explaining and promoting the results of the project, whether they are in the form of tangible results, conclusions, good practices or any other form.
The projects may also organise mobility activities for staff, youth workers, learners and young people in order to support project implementation and the achievement of the project objectives.
Any type of organisation active in any field of education, training, youth, sport or other socioeconomic sectors as well as organisations carrying out activities that are transversal to different fields.
Partnership criteria, funding and duration:
- Minimum 3 organisations from 3 eligible countries.
- The funding model consists of a menu of 3 single lump sums, corresponding to the total grant amount for the project: 120.000, 250.000 and 400.000 euro. Applicants will choose between these amounts according to the activities they want to undertake and the results they want to achieve.
- Duration between 12 and 36 months.
- Minimum 2 organisations from 2 eligible countries.
- The funding model consists of a menu of 2 single lump sums, corresponding to the total grant amount for the project: 30.000 and 60.000 euro. Applicants will choose between these amounts according to the activities they want to undertake and the results they want to achieve.
- Duration between 6 and 24 months.
In case of interest in this call, please contact frecerca.internacional(ELIMINAR)@sjd.es in order to do the application.