Conference Travel Grants - Disease Models & Mechanisms (DMM)
- Entidad convocante:
- The Company of Biologists
- Plazo FSJD:
- £400 / £600
DMM Conference Travel Grants are aimed at early-career researchers wanting to attend scientific meetings, conferences, workshops and courses relating to the areas of research covered by the journal:http://dmm.biologists.org/content/aims
Each application will be judged on the excellence of the candidate and any work being presented in a talk or poster.
£400 within the home country and at £600 for meetings overseas.
Applicants will usually be PhD students and post-doctoral researchers at the beginning of their research careers, using the funding to support their travel.
We also welcome applications from independent group leaders and PIs with no independent funding, seeking support to attend meetings, conferences, workshops, courses, PI laboratory management courses and courses to re-train.
Please upload the following documents to your application (note: all letters of support must be in English, on headed paper and signed):
- For PhD students and post-doctoral researchers: a supporting letter from your supervisor confirming your status.
- For independent group leaders and PIs: a supporting letter from your Head of Department confirming that no independent funding is available to attend meetings and courses.
- A short justification for your proposal outlining why you should be awarded the grant.
- A copy of any abstract submitted to the meeting or conference for which funding is requested.
- Curriculum Vitae.
In case of interest contact with internacional(ELIMINAR)@fsjd.org before::
17 May 2021 (for travel after 28 June 2021)
23 August 2021 (for travel after 04 October 2021)
08 November 2021 (for travel after 13 December 2021)