EFIS-Immunology Letters Study Groups
- Entidad convocante:
- European Federation of Immunological Societies
- Projectes de recerca
- Plazo FSJD:
- Max. contribution of EUR 2.500 per group per year
Funding for the establishment of EFIS-IL Study Groups on specific areas of immunology-related research.
EFIS-IL Study Groups will have a core of representatives from at least 3 European countries, with one speaker/coordinator nominated from this group with whom EFIS will interact. The core proponents must be members of EFIS-affiliated Societies. Ideally, Study Groups will have a minimum of 25 participants, with a demographic distribution and gender balance that is as broad and inclusive as possible, but that respects the scientific bounds of the proposed Group's research focus. The participation of junior scientists should be particularly encouraged.
At an organizational level, EFIS-IL Study Groups will be expected to meet at least once a year, either at a standalone event, or at a satellite meeting on occasion of a larger event.
3 years duration
Proponents interested in establishing an EFIS-IL Study Group should submit to the EFIS Board a 2-page max. synopsis of the proposed Group, highlighting:
- the research area that the Group will address;
- the core group of proponents, the Group's nominated speaker/coordinator, and a tentative list of participants;
- any other potential sources of funding;
- anticipated outcomes, in particular the feasibility of and the Group's commitment to authoring at least one Special Issue of Immunology Letters covering the Group's specific area of research during the three years of its establishment.