Pfizer GMG Competitive Grant Program: 2021 Growth Hormone Research
- Entidad convocante:
- Projectes de recerca
- Plazo FSJD:
Pfizer Global Medical Grants (GMG) support the global healthcare community's independent initiatives (research, quality improvement or education) to improve patient outcomes in areas of unmet medical need that are aligned with Pfizer's medical and/or scientific strategies. Within the framework of Pfizer's GMG Competitive Grant Program, organisations are invited to submit an application addressing specific gaps in research, practice or care as outlined in specific Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
Within the framework of the '2021 Growth Hormone Research' Requests for Proposals, projects that will be considered for support will advance the medical knowledge of short stature. Projects submitted may include:
- Morbidities in growth disorders.
- Novel strategies including Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes to evaluate and treat growth disorders.
- Comparative pathophysiology of daily versus long-acting growth hormone.
- Innovative methods to evaluate levels of adherence of daily and longacting growth hormone treatment.
- Novel strategies to address current unmet medical needs in short stature management which could be addressed with long-acting growth hormone treatment.
Individual projects requesting up to $75,000 will be considered.
Only organisations are eligible to receive grants (not individuals or medical practice groups). The applicant (PI) must have a medical or postdoctoral degree (MD, PhD, or equivalent), an advanced nursing degree (BSN with a MS/PhD), or a degree in pharmacy, physiotherapy, or social work. Furthermore, the applicant must be affiliated with a host institution.
The submission is done through electronic submission (see link below this page).
- Application deadline: June 1st 2021.
In case of interest, please contact lnorton(ELIMINAR)@fsjd.org