Award for Scientific Progress in Immunodeficiency Research (ASPIRE)
- Entidad convocante:
- Laboratorios Grifols S.A
- Plazo FSJD:
- 50.000 €
The ASPIRE Award program provides financial support to young scientists and clinicians who wish to undertake a research project that seeks to improve immunodeficiency awareness, diagnosis and immunoglobulin therapy.
The ASPIRE award aims to:
- Improve immunodeficiency diseases awareness, diagnosis and management
- Develop novel concepts in immunoglobulin therapy research
The ASPIRE Award program is particularly interested in innovative ideas in the field of primary and secondary immunodeficiencies and the role of immunoglobulin therapy.
Proposals aimed to provide novel insights into the diagnosis, clinical course, or treatment with immunoglobulins are invited to enter.
Young scientists or clinicians with an innovative idea relevant to immunoglobulin research in primary and secondary immunodeficiencies. Applications are encouraged from both individuals and teams who may be conducting research at hospitals, universities or independent institutions.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the ASPIRE Award program:
- Applicants must present a focused project with goals that can be achieved within 24 months.
- Applicants must be employed or supported by an institution.
- Applicants must be under the age of 45 at the timepoint of letter of intent submission
Eligible applicants are asked to submit a Letter of Intent by March 31st, outlining the aims of their research project. All Letters of Intent will be reviewed by the Review Committee who will select a number of candidates to submit a full proposal.
In case of interest, please contact with FSJD Research Foundation.