Anna Huguet Miguel
Researcher Anna Huguet Miguel graduated in Psychology, with a specialization in clinical psychology in 2014 from Ramon Llull University. Master's Degree in General Health Psychology from the University of Barcelona in 2016. PhD in Clinical and Health Psychology from the University of Barcelona (2016-2020).
Since 2014 she has been an associate professor at the Sant Joan de Déu Teaching Campus.
In 2016 she joined the Mental Health Service of the Sant Joan de Déu Hospital in Barcelona as a psychologist and researcher.
Since September 2019 she is a psychologist at the Center for Children's and Youth Mental Health (CSMIJ) Sant Joan de Déu Terres de Lleida.
Member of the Training, Teaching and Research commission of Sant Joan de Déu Terres de Lleida.
Professional network profiles
- Insa I, Alda JA, Chamorro M, Espadas M and Huguet A Difference in Psychic Distress Lived by Parents With ADHD Children and Parents With Healthy Children: Focus on Gender Differences. JOURNAL OF ATTENTION DISORDERS . 25(3): 332-339.
- Huguet A, JON IZAGUIRRE EGUREN, Miguel-Ruiz D, Vall Vallés X and Alda JA Deficient Emotional Self-Regulation in Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Mindfulness as a Useful Treatment Modality JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL AND BEHAVIORAL PEDIATRICS . 40(6): 425-431.
- Huguet A, Miguel-Ruiz D, Haro JM and Alda JA A pilot study of efficacy of a mindfulness program for children newly diagnosed with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Impact on Core Symptoms and Executive Functions International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy . 17(3): 305-316.
- Project name:
- Mindfulness mediante realidad virtual en niños recientemente diagnosticado de TDAH versus programa de mindfulness estándar (estudio aleatorizado)
- Anna Huguet Miguel
- Funding entities:
- Asociación Española de Psiquiatría del Niño y el Adolescente
- Premio AEPNYA 2017
- Starting - finishing date:
- 2017 - 2019