Cristina Carbonell Duacastella
The researcher Cristina Carbonell has graduated in Pharmacy since 2019 by the University of Barcelona (UB).
During the academic year 2015-2016, she spent an Erasmus visit to the University of Eastern Finland (UEF). In the same year she was part of the BAS research group as a research assistant, within the Center for Drug Research (CDR) of the University of Helsinki.
In 2017, she was a fellowship at the animal experimentation unit of the Hospital Sant Joan de Déu, as well as at the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona.
Currently, she is part of the PRISMA group as a predoctoral researcher.
- Carbonell-Duacastella C, Rubio-Valera M, Marqués-Ercilla S, Peñarrubia-María MT, Maria Montserrat Gil Gribau, Garcia-Cardenas V, Pasarín MI, Parody-Rúa E and Aznar-Lou I Pediatric Medication Noninitiation in Spain. Pediatrics . 149(1): .
- Maria Iglesias Gonzalez, Maria Montserrat Gil Gribau, Peñarrubia-María MT, Blanco-García E, Fernández-Vergel R, Serrano-Blanco A, Carbonell-Duacastella C, Alonso J and Rubio-Valera M Barriers and opportunities for the treatment of mild-to-moderate depression with a watchful waiting approach. PATIENT EDUC COUNS . 104(3): 611-619.
- González Suñer L, Carbonell-Duacastella C, Aznar-Lou I, Rubio-Valera M, Maria Iglesias Gonzalez, Peñarrubia-María MT, Maria Montserrat Gil Gribau and Serrano-Blanco A Use of Mental Health Services for Patients Diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorders in Primary Care. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH . 18(3): .
- Project name:
- Movilidad de personal investigador contratado en el marco de la AES (M-AES)
- Cristina Carbonell Duacastella
- Funding entities:
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII)
- Starting - finishing date:
- 2022 - 2022