HRS4R (HR Excellence Research)
In September 2018, the European Commission granted us the 'HR Excellence in Research' seal. This seal, provided by the European Commission, identifies the institutions and organizations that promote a stimulating work environment and favourable working conditions, with a commitment to the continuous improvement of HR strategies, by the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.
The European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the recruitment of researchers are a set of principles and requirements that specify the role, responsibilities and rights of researchers, the entities that hire them and/or funding institutions.
The seal is achieved by applying the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R), which consists of various phases:
I Initial Phase (January 2017)
Letter of Adhesion: Adherence to the Charter & Code and notification of commitment.
II Implementation Phase (March-June 2017)
GAP Analysis: Identifies gaps in current practices and/or policies.
Action Plan: Lists the actions to be carried out to successfully overcome the deficiencies detected in the GAP Analysis (updated May 2018)
- III Initial Evaluation Phase for the European Commission (September 2018)
- IV Provisional Evaluation Phase (2 years)
- V Recognition Renewal Phase (5 years after obtaining the seal)
- VI Continual improvement phase
HRS4R strategy for the Fundació Sant Joan de Déu
The following documents have been produced as part of obtaining the HRS4R Seal, with the work carried out by the different Working Groups and the following approval by the Steering Committee of the Fundació de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu and the IRSJD Management.
- Researcher's Career Plan and Evaluation Process. Internal professional categories and research staff evaluation policies at the research staff evaluation policies at the Fundació de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu
- Table internal categories and competencies (only in catalan)
- Affiliation regulations
- Authorship of scientific articles
- Citing and managing the references
- General principles and procedure of staff selection and contracting from the Fundació de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu.
- OTM-R (revision 2020)
Gender Equality Plan
- Gender Equality Plan at the Fundació de Recerca Sant Joan de Deeu (only in catalan)
- Gender Equality Plan. Letter of commitment.
- Gender equality committee: operating rules